Join our email list to receive updates on new products, exclusive offers, and more!
The Virginia Diner opened in 1929 as a refurbished railroad dining car along a dusty highway in southeastern Virginia. Established in the heart of Virginia Peanut country, it was only natural that Virginia peanuts ended up on the menu. Today, Virginia Diner super extra-large Virginia peanuts, seasoned nuts and chocolate candy confections are available for home delivery across the country. Known as “The Peanut Capital of the World”™, the Diner truly is a “Legend in a Nutshell”™. We have over 25 years of experience with fundraising and are confident we can assist your group in their fundraising efforts.
To Place a Fundraising Order Online:
1. Select your products from the top category list or enter a search term in the search box.
2. Select your item and quantity and then click ADD TO CART.
3. Click CHECKOUT when you are finished.
4. Log In to create an address book or shop as guest.
5. On the shipping address page, select the region where the organization is located. Select the organization. Type in the participant's name to receive credit for the order.
6. Complete the checkout process.